5 Mother Sauces
, Aji Sauce
, BBQ Sauce
, Bechamel Sauce
, Bolognese Sauces
, Bread and Butter Pickles
, Chicken Wings
, Crock Pot recipes
, Deserts & Sweets
, Detox Drinks
, Dill Pickles
, Dressings & Dips
, Enchilada Sauce
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk in a small bowl for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions in hot oil until translucent, about 20 minutes.
- Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl. Stir onions, bread crumb mixture, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning, and Parmesan cheese into meat mixture with a rubber spatula until combined. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Using wet hands, form meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Grilled Chicken Pizza With White Sauce
Homemade Calzone Dough Recipe
Bacon and Potato Frittata with Swiss Chard
Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Without Anchovies