Sweet Habanero Chili Sauce – Recipe2017-10-10
Sweet Habanero Chili Sauce – Recipe
- 10 habanero peppers, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- To a food processor, add habanero peppers and garlic and process until finely chopped.
- Add vinegar, honey, water and salt. Process until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large pan and bring to a quick boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Mix the corn starch in a separate bowl with a tablespoon of water and add to the simmering mixture. Stir.
- Cook about 10 minutes to thicken to your preference. If it gets too thick, you can easily add a bit more water to your tastes.
- Cool and store in glass bottles.
Perfect for a marinade or a quick sauce!