- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or light)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (or light)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, to taste
- 2 chilies (from a tin of Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce)
- Remove 2 chiles from tin of chipotles in adobo sauce and finely chop; letting some adobo sauce cling to chiles is recommended.
- In a bowl, whisk together chiles with oregano, mayo and sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour; this lets flavours blend.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe