- Developed by: Vianney Rodriguez, Sweet Life
- Serves: 2
- 1 Flatout artisan thin crust pizza crust, rustic white
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup tequila
- ½ cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion sliced
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded Oaxacan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
Whisk together grapefruit juice, lime zest, lime juice, salt, tequila and club soda.
Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat; add olive oil.
Cook chicken about 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
Remove chicken, add bell pepper and red onion and sauté until soft and translucent.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees; place flatbread on baking sheet and bake until crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
While the flatbread bakes, slice chicken fajitas.
Once the flatbread has crisped, spread salsa evenly over crust.
Add chicken, sautéed bell pepper, onions and cheese.
Return to oven to allow cheese to melt.
Garnish your flatbread with cilantro, slice and serve.