5 Mother Sauces
, Aji Sauce
, BBQ Sauce
, Bechamel Sauce
, Bolognese Sauces
, Bread and Butter Pickles
, Chicken Wings
, Crock Pot recipes
, Deserts & Sweets
, Detox Drinks
, Dill Pickles
, Dressings & Dips
, Enchilada Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 (12 inch) prebaked prepared pizza crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (optional)
- In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets.
- Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts.
- Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 13-16 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomatoes and lettuce if desired.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Grilled Chicken Pizza With White Sauce
Homemade Calzone Dough Recipe
Pesto Pizza With Roasted Garlic & Potato