Sweet and Smoky Homemade BBQ Sauce2018-09-19
Sweet and Smoky Homemade BBQ Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and saute two minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and let cook for three minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes until thickened.