Lobster Roll Recipe2017-07-11
Lobster Roll Recipe
Are you looking for the best lobster roll recipe ever? Well try this recipe out, I personally think it is the best I have tried but you be the judge. Also check my post on how to cook lobster out.
- Four 1- to 1 1/4-pound lobsters
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or to taste
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Small onion finely diced
- Pinch of paprika pepper and black pepper
- lettuce, enough to line buns
- Buns or bread slices
Shell lobster and chop meat into smaller pieces.
Combine chopped lobster meat, diced onions and dices celery with the spices and mayo. Stir to combine well.
Layer buns with lettuce then fill with lobster salad. Sprinkle with crushed black pepper.
You can also toast outside of buns as well some people like to add melted butter to buns.
Featured Deals of The Day
More great lobster recipe books on sale: