Cheesy chicken enchilada dip2017-09-11
Cheesy chicken enchilada dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Old El Paso red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 -2 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can Old El Paso diced green chiles
- 1 -1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack or monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 teaspoon Old El Paso taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Old El Paso Mini Taco Boats, for serving, optional
Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix in the enchilada sauce and mix until well combined. Stir in the chicken, green chiles, 3/4 cup shredded cheese, 2 Tablespoons cilantro and taco seasoning. Stir just until combined.
Spray an 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray. Then pour the mixture inside the pan. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Top with fresh cilantro.
Serve with fresh tortilla chips.