Banana Zucchini Bread Recipe2017-08-18
Banana Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raw zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- Shred zucchini and set aside.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix together.
- Add zucchini and bananas and continue to mix until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or till tests done in center with toothpick.
- Remove to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before removing to completely cool on wire rack.